24 Mar British Columbia extends the Entrepreneur Immigration – Regional Pilot program for 3 years
The BC PNP Entrepreneur Immigration (EI) Regional Pilot has been extended for 3 more years, until March 31, 2024.
“This extension will help communities welcome new entrepreneurs to their regions, and be well positioned to support recovery post-pandemic.”, BC PNP said in the news was published on March 23, 2021.
The EI Regional Pilot was introduced in March 2019 to support economic growth in smaller communities of British Columbia. During the initial pilot phase, 65 communities signed up to participate.
With travel restrictions still in effect, BC’s communities could not focus on the EI Regional pilot. With this extension, communities have more time to attract new Entrepreneurss once the travel restriction is lifted.
Entrepreneur Immigration Regional Pilot
- Net worth: minimum of $300,000
- Invesment: minimum of $100,000 in eligible business investments.
- Ownership: at least 51% ownership in the new business.
- Language: Canadian Language Benchmark Level 4 In English or French.
- Job Create: creat at least one new full-time job for a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
- Exploratory visit: Conduct an exploratory visit in the target community
Find out your options for immigration to Canada or the USA by completing a free online assessment